- NVM series are the full automated inspection tool of IC substrate and specifically designed to measure each layer of the PCB panels during manufacturing, assuring the minimum recipe development time, highest yield, maximum up-time, and lowest cost per measured panel in production. NanoSystem creates H/W and S/W with its own patented algorithms and White Light Interferometry. It can measure large field of view (500㎟) by stitching function. The patented WSI/PSI technology measures a wide variety of surface materials and parameters, including 2D and 3D profiling of surface texture, form, step-height and more (0.1 nm - vertical and 0.2 um – lateral resolution).
- WSI(White Light Scanning Interferometry) is the technology for measuring surface area, height and volume with high resolution (0.1nm) and high speed. Without any destruction, NanoSystem’s WSI technology (White Light Scanning Interferometry) can measure samples in few seconds from 0.1 nm up to 10000 µm and provide real 3D shapes of samples. Plus repeatability is lower than 0.1% (1σ) and regardless magnification, Z axis resolution is 0.1 nm. Based on precision of NanoSystem's technology (high accuracy, repeatability, and repeatability), the product can be widely used for various fields such as semiconductor, PCB, display, engineering part, chemical material, optical parts, bio, R&D, and etc.
- It can provide High resolution (0.1nm), 100,000x magnification (10mm), and High definition image, measure samples in 2 seconds from 0.1 nm up to 10,000 µm and provide real 2D/3D shapes of samples without preparation (simply place your sample directly on the stage), and measure samples of any size and almost any material (1% reflection).
NVM Series Benefit
- - Recipe Function
- - Automatic Measuring Function
- - Auto Focus Function
- - Report Function
- - Data Feedback Function
- - 2D & 3D Multi-functional performance
- - 3D Shape Measurement
- - Roughness (ISO 25178) & Flatness (option)
- - High, Depth, Width (from Sub-nano to 10mm)
- - Area Information (Volume, Area)
- - 2D, 3D Measurement
- - 0.1nm Vertical Resolution
- - Same Z Axis Resolution (Regardless of Magnification)
- - User-Friendly, Fast Measurement and Interface
- - Non-destructive 3D Profiling
- - High Repeatability and Reproducibility